Tuesday, July 14, 2009

EO Coconut and Vanilla with Organic Tangerine Bubble Bath


EO should have called this Dreamsicle if you ask me. It is really more of a vanilla/tangerine scent than coconut, but you don't hear me complainin'. This stuff is divine! It lathers like it has all the SLS in it that those not so earth friendly products do, but you won't find any of that here. You know what else you won't find? Synthetic fragrances, dyes  or animal testing. Consequently, my skin feels lush and my conscience feels clean upon stepping out of my bath or shower. That's right no confining this bubble to the bath. It is super useful as a shower gel too, and at anywhere from $8-12 it is not going to have you counting out your coins. 

+: Divine smell, low cost, moisturizing, Earth and animal friendly

-: none from where I am sitting

Grade: A+

No comments:

Post a Comment